Information disclosed under Section 5 Austrian E-Commerce Act (Federal Law Gazette I 2001/152 as amended) and § 25 Media Act (Federal Law Gazette 314/1981 as amended):
Österreichische Post Aktiengesellschaft
Legal Structure: Aktiengesellschaft (joint stock corporation under Austrian law)
Company register No.: 180219d
DVR-No.: 100 88 03
Company register: Handelsgericht Wien (Vienna Commercial Court)
Membership in Chambers: Wirtschaftskammer
Established in: 1999
Owned by: 52,8% ÖIAG, 47,2% Free Float
Regulatory authorities: Telekom-Control-Kommission,
Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications
Applicable rules and regulations: Bundesgesetz über das Postwesen (Postgesetz 1997) – siehe BGBl. I Nr. 18/1998 i.d.F. BGBl. I Nr. 72/2003
Georg Pölzl - Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Walter Oblin - Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Walter Hitziger - Member of the Management Board
DI Peter Umundum - Member of the Management Board
Edith Hlawati (Chairwoman)
Edeltraud Stiftinger (Deputy Chairwoman)
Chris E. Muntwyler
Appointed to the supervisory board by the staff committee:
Objects of the Business:
- Render services and create the necessary conditions to perform these services in the following areas:
- all types of postal, parcel and logistics services;
- financial services, particularly those financial services in line with the current and valid version of the Postal Savings Bank Act (BGBl 458/1969);
- communications and information technology in automated data processing and information engineering;
- other commercial services, inasmuch as the tasks listed under a) to c) are not impeded thereby, especially the trading and sales of all types of goods.
- Strategic investments in companies and manage these strategic investments, including the acquisition and disposal of strategic investments in Austria and abroad.
This includes the planning, construction as well as maintenance and operation of infrastructural facilities for the purposes mentioned above.
The Company is entitled to all transactions and measures appearing necessary or useful from the viewpoint of the objects of the Company, particularly also in similar or useful areas of activity relating to the objects of the business.
Furthermore, the Company is entitled to acquire and dispose of commercial properties and to set up branch offices and subsidiaries in Austria and abroad
Newsletters are a free-of-charge service Österreichische Post AG offers to registered users. The newlsetters provide information about the products and services offered by Österreichische Post AG and the financial services offered by P.S.K. If you want to unsubscribe, just click on the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
|Company Name||Head Office||Shareholdings|
|Austrian Post International Deutschland GmbH||Germany||100%|
|City Express d.o.o.||Serbia||100%|
|City Express Montenegro d.o.o.||Montenegro||100%|
|In Time s.r.o.||Slovakia||100%|
|M&BM Express OOD||Bulgaria||76%|
|Overseas Trade d.o.o.||Croatia||100%|
|Post Wertlogistik GmbH||Austria||100%|
|trans-o-flex Hungary Kft.||Hungary||100%|
|trans-o-flex ThermoMed Austria GmbH||Austria||100%|
|Scanpoint Slovakia s.r.o.||Slovakia||100%|
|Slovak Parcel Service s.r.o.||Slovakia||100%|
|Systemlogistik Distribution GmbH||Austria||100%|
|trans-o-flex Logistics Group GmbH||Germany||100%|
|Weber Escal d.o.o.||Croatia||100%|
Last updated: April 2015
Copyright © Österreichische Post AG – All rights reserved.